Glenmore Park Football Club aims to provide a non threatening, safe, open friendly environment for people to play football regardless of gender, age, race or socio-economic background.
To achieve this our spectators must behave in a suitable manner that includes the following:
- Remember that young people participate in sport for their enjoyment, not yours.
- Applaud good performances and efforts from all individuals and teams. Congratulate all participants on their performances regardless of the game’s outcome.
- Respect the decisions of officials and teach young people to do the same.
- Never ridicule or scold a young player for making a mistake. Positive comments are motivational.
- Condemn the use of violence in any form, whether it is by spectators, coaches, officials or players.
- Show respect for your teams opponents. Without them there would be no game.
- Encourage players to follow the rules and official’s decisions.
- Do not use foul language, sledge, or harass players, coaches or officials.
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every young person regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
Please also refer to Football Federation Australia FFA National Spectator Code of Behaviour