UPDATED: April 2, 2018
The rosters for Canteen, BBQ and Ground duty are now available via the Rosters tab.
- Canteen Roster – Saturdays – is shared by all U8 & U9 teams with 2 duties each. A couple of our O35 teams will fill some gaps
- Canteen Roster – Sundays – is shared by all junior competition teams (U12 – U16 boys). Each team has two scheduled duties, except U12G and U14G whose 2nd duty will help with ground duty.
- BBQ Roster – Saturdays – will only be run on Saturday’s this season and will be shared by all Senior teams (2 duties each) and junior comp teams that play on Sundays, (U16G & U17 boys)
- Ground Duty Roster – Saturdays – will be shared by all U5, U6 and U7 teams.
- Ground Duty Roster – Sundays – will be shared by U10 and U11 teams (2 duties each), plus the U12G & U14G
UPDATED: March 19, 2018
Please refer to the Training Allocations link for the field areas and times that have been scheduled for all teams who have provided their preferences.
Please ensure you stick to your allocated area and also start and conclude your training at the times specified so the next team can commence their training on time.
Any teams yet to book please contact Coaching Coordinator Neil Ferrier via email@example.com