UPDATED: November 19, 2019
UPDATE Wed 11/12: The 2020 season trials have been postponed due to the unpredictable weather and multiple players not being able to attend the second nights. We will be completing the trials towards the end of Jan 2020 and once dates are confirmed advertise them on this page and FB.
The IM1 trials are still going ahead as scheduled on Mon 16/12 and Tues 17/12.
Thank you for your understanding, GPFC Coaching Committee.
Glenmore Park FC would like to invite all interested players to participate in the trials for the division 1 teams for the 2020 season.
To trial with GPFC the appropriate jot form MUST be submitted prior to the first trial otherwise you will not be able to participate (cut off is midday on the day of the first trial), the links for each jot form are in the information provide below.
Trial Dates are:
- IW/1 – postponed until further notice
- U18/1 & Prems – postponed until further notice
- U11/1, U14G/1, U16G/1 (trial night 2) – postponed until further notice
- U12G/1, U12/1 (trial night 2) – postponed until further notice
Dates for the trials postponed will be posted here and on FB
- Mon 9/12 – U13/1, U14/1 POSTPONED
- Tue 10/12 – U15/1, U16/1, U17/1 POSTPONED
- Wed 11/12 – U13/1, U14/1 POSTPONED
- Thur 12/12 – U15/1, U16/1, U17/1 POSTPONED
- Mon 16/12 8pm – 9.30pm – IM1
- Tues 17/12 8pm – 9.30pm – IM1
Once submitted you will receive a confirmation email (ignore that it says 2018). No submissions will be accepted on the night, the closing time is 12pm on the first day of the trial for your age group.
- All trials will start at 6:30pm & be conducted at Mulgoa Rise fields (Northern end) Glenmore Park.
- Check in will commence at 6pm for players to have their names marked off & receive their trial number.
- Players are required to wear boots, shin pads and bring along a drink/s.
- If a player is injured and cannot trial or is awaiting a rep team outcome we recommend you complete the relevant jot form to ensure the player can either trial, be considered for selection or included in a train on squad if available.
- In case of hot/wet weather, trials will be delayed/postponed so please check the GPFC website &/or our Facebook page for updates.
Please read through the attached document to ensure you have a full understanding of the commitment required to play in a division 1 team GPFC-PlayerDiv1-2020Season
- U12G/1 – Graham Moore
- U14G/1 – Vacant
- U16G/1 – Matt Neville
- IW/1 – Graham Moore
- AAW/1 – Vacant
- U11/1 (Black) – Alan Lownds
- U11/1 (White) – Pat Gallagher
- U12/1 – James Camp
- U13/1 (Black) – Neil Ferrier & Dean Glover
- U13/1 (white) – John Nematalla
- U14/1 – Vacant
- U15/1 – Vacant
- U16/1 – Zach Pinch
- U17/1 – Vacant
- U18/1 – Aaron Carley
- IM/1 (Black) – Adam Culgan & Aaron Bartolo
- Prems – Aaron Carley