UPDATED: June 13, 2020
From Saturday 13/6 we moved to Level B return to training guidelines as issued by FNSW. Please review these guidelines, there have been some slight changes including groups of up to 20 now able to train together. The new guidelines and the coaches and players resources are available here. Please continue to submit your attendance sheets after each training session.
1. DO NOT come to training if you have any of the following symptoms:
– Fever (NSW Health fever guide is ≥37.5)
– Sore Throat
– Shortness of Breath
2. Coach/Manager to complete the attendance record each training session and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24hrs, the email subject line to include the team name.
3. No more than 20 participants per area, 19 players and 1 coach (NEW – 13/6/2020)
– coaches should utilise an assistant where necessary as there is to be no crossing between groups.
– parents are included in the 20 if on the sidelines, please stay in your car or car park area during drop-off, pick-up and training.
– no more than 20 people gathering in any area.
4. Non-contact skills training only e.g. passing and shooting
5. Maintain 1.5m physical distancing.
6. Follow the start and finish times for your session.
– arrive no more than 5 mins early.
– leave immediately.
– there is a small gap between training sessions and training times have been shortened to accommodate this.
– competition age, U11 – O45 are training at Mulgoa Rise.
– mod teams, U8 – U10 are training at Blue Hills.
– MiniRoos, U5 – U7 are training at Mulgoa Rise on Saturday mornings.
Nepean Football Association (NFA) sent an email to all registered players, coaches and managers on Sat 13/6 with an update on what the season will look like. Please note that they are still working out the majority of the details and the GPFC committee knows as much as you!
We have been really pleased to see everyone back training and following the guidelines, keep at it and we will all have an enjoyable season.