UPDATED: January 23, 2015
**PLEASE NOTE – ADDITIONAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION HAS BEEN ADDED**
Online registrations via the myfootballclub.com.au website are now open.
Please refer to the documents attached below that have all the details rearding the 2015 registration process, including the fee scale and instructions on how to register online.
Letter from the President: Glenmore Park FC Registrations Open
Basic Online Rego Instructions: Player Self Registration Instructions
**ADDED** Detailed Online Rego Instructions: MFC Self Registration Guide FULL DETAIL FNSW
Rego fee schedule by age group: GPFC 2015 Rego Fees
All new players to GPFC must attend one of the registration days to finalise their rego, by providing proof of id/age (passport/birth certificate/licence etc) and having their photo taken. Junior players turning 6, 9, 12, 15 & 18 must also attend a registration day to have a new photo taken. **PHOTO UPLOAD in MFC***. If you are able to upload an acceptable potrait head shot to your myfootballclub user account, then you do not need to come in for a photo. All other players do not need to attend a registration day if you pay online.
Registrations MUST be finalised this season by Sunday 22 February in order to prepare Team nominations that are required by Nepean Football Association (NFA). Therefore, please ensure that you have submitted your registration via myfootballclub.com.au and, if required, attended one of the registration days by Saturday 14 February at the very latest.
No registrations will be processed at the registrations days without you having firstly submitted your registration via myfootballclub.com.au
Registations received after 14 February will not be included in the initial team nominations and may also miss being approved by NFA for round 1 fixtures. DON’T DELAY – REGISTER IN TIME TO AVOID ANY DISSAPOINTMENT.
All registration days will be held at the Floribunda Community Centre in Glenmore Park between 10:00AM and 2:00PM on the following dates:
Sunday 1st February
Sunday 8th February
Saturday 14th February
**ADDED** – NEW PROCESS for team allocation in 2015
Every endeavour will be made to place each player in the team of their choice (excluding teams where trials are required).
However, where players move up the age groups in Small Sided Football (SSF) and teams need to be merged into one team this is not always possible. Using an U7 team moving to U8 in 2015 as an example, it is impossible to merge two 2014 U7 teams of 6 players into one U8 team of 10 players. In these cases, new players will be added to the two full U7 teams of 6 players and U7 teams that only have 5 or less players returning will be joined.
School friends of players in existing teams may wish to now play with their mates and move from others teams either from withing GPFC or other clubs. Again, this can only be possible if there is a vacancy in the team, (where an existing player of the team does not return).
The process for junior team placement in 2015 will be as follows:
1) All returning junior players will be given first preference to remain in the team that they played in during 2014, provided they have registerd with GPFC by 14 February 2015.
2) Should a player not return to a team (eg Team A), or have requested placement in a different GPFC team (where vacancy exists in Team B), then a vacancy will be created in Team A and will be open for placement provided the new player (or player moving from another team) has registered by 14 February 2015. Where more than one player has registered to join a team with only one confirmed vacancy, the player who has regsitered by the earliest date will be given the vacancy.
3) Coaches or Managers will not be permitted to include new players in their team “at the expense of removing an existing player(s) from their team” without these player(s) (parent/guardians) confirmation that they no longer wish to return to the same team (or by not registering by the 14 February 2015 deadline).
4) After the 14 February 2015 registration deadline, the committee will complete a draft of all team placements. A full list of teams and the players allocated – identified by the players FFA number only – will be published on the GPFC website on Monday 16 February. If any player wishes to seek a change to the team they have been allocated, the player (parent/guardian) must provide a written request (email) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday 20th February 2015 detailing the reason for the change. The executive committee will review the request and provide response by 24 February 2015.
5) Team nominations will be submitted to Nepean Football Association on 25th February 2015 (they are due by 26th).
6) The clubs MUSTER DAY will be held on Saturday 7th March – (venue TBC). NO CHANGES to teams will be made on this date, NOR ANY NEW registrations be taken on this day. The muster day is held to enable all players to meet with their team, confirm coach & manager, finalise coach & manager paperwork, and collect playing equipment.
Any registration enquries are to be directed to the following committee, via the contact page
U5 to U7 – Melissa Xuereb
U8 to U11 – Carly de St Germain
U12 to U18 – Jess Gibson
AAM, AAW, O35, O45 - John Liepa
Premier 1 & 2 – Richard Schotanus
This is our busiest time of the season where we are registering over 1100 players, 100 coaches & 100 managers, and soon to take stock and prepare 100 team kits with our new 2015 playing strip. The committee does appreciate any assistance that our wonderful members can give us during this period. At the very least we gracefully appreciate your understanding. Thank you. We are all looking forward to a very exciting season ahead.
UPDATED: December 9, 2014
PLEASE NOTE: Trials for girls age groups U12 to U16 have been postponed to February 2015 once registrations have commenced.
However, to provide early indication of suitable grading submissions for 2015, please reply to email@example.com with your girls name and age (turning in 2015) and if a Division 1 girls team is being sought.
UPDATED: September 14, 2014
With the introduction of the new playing kit for the 2015 season, sponsorship packages can now be purchased at an individual team level, through to age groups and major sponsorhips.
Sponsorhip prices start as little as $350 for a 1 year SSF U5-7 team sponsorship to $450 a year over 3 years for an U12 to AA team sponsorship.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to ensure your sponsored playing shirts are ready for the start of the 2015 season, confirmation of team or age group sponsorship needs to be agreed and signed-off with the Treasurer by 30 September 2014.
Please refer to the Sponsorship Packages page for the full list of packages available.
All enquiries to GPFC Treasurer, Graham Moore.