UPDATED: September 16, 2020
The GPFC Annual General Meeting for 2020 will be held on Monday 19th October 2020, 7pm at The Nest, Mulgoa Rise.
The following two (2) director positions will become available for nomination:
Nominations for the above positions MUST be submitted using the Office Bearer Nomination Form in writing signed by the nominee and two (2) members proposing & seconding the nomination. The completed nomination form is to be returned by 5pm Thursday 8th October 2020 to Returning Officer GPFC, PO Box 8201, Glenmore Park NSW 2745.
All members are entitled to vote (Committee Members, Life Member and ‘Paid’ Ordinary Members) & may submit notices of motion for inclusion as special business at a general meeting. All notices of motion must be submitted in writing to the Club no less than ten (10) days prior to the general meeting. If you have any notices of motion, these can be emailed to the GPFC Secretary email@example.com by 5pm Thursday 8th October 2020.
UPDATED: September 13, 2020
GPFC is interested in receiving expressions of interest from any person/s looking to coach our Men’s or Women’s premier team in 2021.
Read through the attached position description, GPFC 2021 Premier League and any interested person should complete the EOI form.
Nominations for EOI will close at 9pm 30/10/2020 *date extended*.
Any enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATED: July 2, 2020
These documents are available for all players, coaches, managers and spectators to understand what is required for us to return to play this coming weekend.
Return to play summary Level C
Return to Play Guidelines FNSW Level C
FNSW Training Attendance COVID-19
Some local housekeeping for the season:
- First teams of the day MUST set up the field (all age groups). You are able to arrive a further 15mins to do this, but this is not extra warm up time, you must be setting up the fields.
- Last team of the day MUST pack up the field (all age groups). If this doesn’t happen for set up and take down we will have to look at doing a ground duty roster.
- Teams can arrive 30mins prior to their game starting. Once finished, swiftly move away from the field to allow the next game to start
- NO SHARING of drink bottles, fruits or lollies. If you would like to have fruit at half time you must bring your own
- The canteen will be closed this season and no BBQ available. Please ensure that you bring your filled drink bottle/s. There is a cafe across the road from the Mod Fields, Westend Cafe if you require refreshments
- Jerseys are to be maintained by the player, they can be worn to and from the game but no where else. Jerseys are to be returned to the manager at the end of the season. Only registered players are to wear GPFC jerseys, any spare jerseys are to be kept with the kit and are the responsibility of the coach/manager.
- Spectator numbers for GPFC grounds are 1 person per player
- We have been able to reassess including the coach and manager in that number due to the small number of requests for exemption received.
- Coaches and managers will not be counted in the spectator numbers and we appreciate the support from all members in making this possible.
- When you are at an away game, please follow that clubs guidelines as they may differ from ours.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone back playing, please follow the Return to Play Guidelines Level C and have a great start to the season!