UPDATED: July 2, 2020
These documents are available for all players, coaches, managers and spectators to understand what is required for us to return to play this coming weekend.
Return to play summary Level C
Return to Play Guidelines FNSW Level C
FNSW Training Attendance COVID-19
Some local housekeeping for the season:
- First teams of the day MUST set up the field (all age groups). You are able to arrive a further 15mins to do this, but this is not extra warm up time, you must be setting up the fields.
- Last team of the day MUST pack up the field (all age groups). If this doesn’t happen for set up and take down we will have to look at doing a ground duty roster.
- Teams can arrive 30mins prior to their game starting. Once finished, swiftly move away from the field to allow the next game to start
- NO SHARING of drink bottles, fruits or lollies. If you would like to have fruit at half time you must bring your own
- The canteen will be closed this season and no BBQ available. Please ensure that you bring your filled drink bottle/s. There is a cafe across the road from the Mod Fields, Westend Cafe if you require refreshments
- Jerseys are to be maintained by the player, they can be worn to and from the game but no where else. Jerseys are to be returned to the manager at the end of the season. Only registered players are to wear GPFC jerseys, any spare jerseys are to be kept with the kit and are the responsibility of the coach/manager.
- Spectator numbers for GPFC grounds are 1 person per player
- We have been able to reassess including the coach and manager in that number due to the small number of requests for exemption received.
- Coaches and managers will not be counted in the spectator numbers and we appreciate the support from all members in making this possible.
- When you are at an away game, please follow that clubs guidelines as they may differ from ours.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone back playing, please follow the Return to Play Guidelines Level C and have a great start to the season!
UPDATED: July 1, 2020
Nepean FA have emailed all registered players, coaches and managers this evening with COVID-19 Player Update #5.
We ask that you all take the time to read through the information provided.
Change Room Restrictions and lots more!
If you haven’t received it can you please check your junk mail or contact your coach or manager to have it emailed to you.
UPDATED: July 1, 2020
The draws for the MiniRoos teams are now available on the Draws page.
Due to the requirements to have longer spaces between games, the MiniRoos will be starting earlier and finishing later this year.
We are also pleased to announce that the U6 & U7 Girls teams will be playing a girls only competition this year.