Glenmore Park Football Club aims to provide a non threatening, safe, open friendly environment for people to play football regardless of gender, age, race or socio-economic background.
To achieve this our players must behave in a suitable manner that includes the following:
- Arrive promptly on time for training/matches (a minimum of 30 minutes prior to kick off for games). Approval of the Coach must be obtained for arriving late.
- Present in a state free from intoxication of alcohol or drugs and not have drugs or alcohol at or near training or games. Alcohol is prohibited within in a distance of 10 metres from any field and/or only allowed in the designated areas where clubs. Alcohol is strictly prohibited at any senior matches being played on Saturdays.
- Not misuse Glenmore Park Football Club equipment or misappropriate Glenmore Park Football Club funds.
- Avoid language which could be taken as offensive, such as swearing, sexual innuendo, and harassing.
- Wear appropriate equipment (boots/shin pads) and official club strip i.e. shorts & socks (excluding goal keepers).
- Play matches according to the principles of fair play, and respect the decisions of the officials.
- Wear club shirt only for playing in games on behalf of the club.
- Respect and protect the privacy of others, especially where changing of clothes is required.
- Not act in a manner which is detrimental to the interests of the club.
- Pay any fines arising from foul play or misconduct where it is determined that the action was deliberate or intentional.